- Helps maintain the natural anti-inflammatory actions of the dogs' metabolism.
- Supports the normal wear and repair of cartilage and synovial fluid.
- Provides the building blocks required for natural replenishment.
- Wheat gluten free.
Contains 11 active ingredients, including: chondroitin, collagen, curcumin, glucosamine, glutamine, MSM and vitamin C, plus Oatinol derived: antioxidants, polar lipids, beta glucans and galactolipids. Contains the Oatinol Delivery System to maintain a healthy digestive tract and a high rate of absorption of essential nutricines, vitamins and trace elements.
- Simply mix with the dogs' normal feed.
- Joint Aid for Dogs can be fed to all dogs, regardless of age or level of exercise.
- For continued support, Joint Aid for Dogs is recommended to be fed on a daily basis.
Routine Maintenance Quantity Day Toy small (up to 15kgs) 5 gms (½ measure) Medium large (15kgs - 30kgs) 10 gms (1 measure) Very large dogs (over 30kgs) 20 gms (2 measures).