Gilpa Trinkets is suitable for dogs over 12 weeks of age.
When to Use: Gilpa Trinkets can be fed dry, or moistened to the consistency that your dog prefers. When feeding for the first time it is suggested that you introduce the food gradually over a few days until it replaces all other dog food. An individual dog’s requirements vary and may differ from the suggested daily feeding guide below.
Active dogs may have greater requirements than those listed in the table and pregnant and lactating bitches may require up to three times the amount indicated.
Always feed to condition adjusting the amount fed to meet the individual dog’s needs, dependent upon circumstances and to maintain the desired body weight. Always ensure that fresh drinking water is readily available at all times.
- Specifically for sporting & working dogs.
- An energy rich diet that is nutritionally balanced & complete.
- Rich in chicken with rice.
- 24% protein, 14% oils & fats.
- Balanced omega 6 & 3 to promote a healthy skin & glossy coat.
- Highly palatable, chicken rich nuggets to suit both small & Large dogs.
Ingredients: Wheat, poultry (minimum 20% chicken), chicken fat, rice (minimum 4%), whey, yeast, flaxseed, vitamins and minerals, yucca extract.