A unique, high specification complementary feed for both hembra and cria. Specifically designed to maximize the growth and development of the newborn from birth to post weaning. For continued health, it is important for camelids to eat plenty of fibrous material and, as such, the consumption of concentrated hard feeds should always be kept to a minimum. Too much hard feed in the daily diet can cause compaction - a situation where heavier material sinks in the foregut and adversely affects the food's motility and normal gas eructation/regurgitation. For this reason, the daily feeding rate for Camelibra NG-2 is designed to be very low at just 1g per kg live weight, or approximately 5% of their normal daily intake.
- Contains 16 beneficial active ingredients.
- Very palatable for both hembra and cria.
- Provides a single feed for both hembra and cria to ensure easier management.
- Provides good milk yield and excellent development of the progeny.
- Provides digestible milk and globular proteins for growth and metabolic requirements like hormones, enzymes and plasma.
- Provides Omega 3 fatty acids for good cognitive development and natural anti-inflammatory status.
- Contains nucleotides for supporting good vital organ development and immunity.
- Contains yeast cultures to aid fibre digestion through the development of foregut microbial fermentation.
- Contains high levels of essential vitamins, especially Vitamin D3 and digestible sources of calcium, phosphorus and trace elements.
- Contains natural antioxidants for overall short and long term health.
- Contains the Oatinol™ Delivery System to maintain a healthy digestive tract and a high rate of absorption of essential active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements.
- 100% Non GM - soya free formulation.
- Manufactured as very palatable 2mm pellets.
Ingredients: Chelated Minerals, Digestible Milk Proteins, Glutamine, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), MT.X+ Microscopic Binder, Nanotechnology Components and Simple Sugars “Oligosaccharides”, Natural Buffering and Yeast Cultures, Nucleotides, Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Prebiotics , Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Phosphorus, Calcium, Magnesium and Yeast Cultures .